UZIN UTZ UK Technical Manager - South East Permanent Full Time
UZIN UTZ UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of UZIN UTZ SE, an international company with its headquarters based in Germany. UZIN UTZ employs over 1,000 people worldwide. UZIN UTZ incorporates a whole wealth of flooring skills. With brands such as UZIN, WOLFF, PALLMANN, Arturo, codex and Pajarito. The company encompasses anything and everything to do with the installation, renovation and maintenance of all types of floor coverings, wood flooring, ceramic tiles and natural stone floors as well as resin floors.
UZIN UTZ is renowned for high quality products, innovative systems and ecological developments. Service, expert advice and technical support are also central to the company’s ethos. By working in partnership with customers, architects and clients, UZIN UTZ provides the best solution for each project, even in the face of exceptional challenges. Whether a renovation or new build, commercial or residential project, UZIN UTZ can provide the answer from innovative remedial repairs to rapid installations.
We are looking for a Technical Manager South East to join UZIN UTZ UK Ltd, based in the South East of the UK.
- To provide Technical support in the UK and to assist the growth of all UZIN UTZ Brands.
- Support and provide training for the UZIN UTZ Brands.
- Effectively communicate product performance and development.
- Demonstrate products and tools to the flooring trade.
- Support customers with on-site visits and provision of sound technical advice, confirming these recommendations in writing.
- Write specifications for UZIN UTZ customers.
- To maintain the CRM system database with specifications and site reports.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market and identify new needs or new product opportunities.
- Work alongside our distribution partners to support them with advice and training, identify product needs and trade days.
- Providing customers with new product and application data
- Technically proficient in the installation of floor coverings, subfloor preparation, primers, self-levelling compounds and adhesives with a minimum of 5 years installation experience.
- Able to effectively apply and demonstrate UZIN UTZ products.
- Motivated, reliable and focused on success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to work under own initiative and within a successful team.
- Willing to travel where needed.
The right candidate must have good communication skills as the job entails developing and maintaining relationships with partners, customers, peers as well as the Technical, sales and marketing teams. A strong leadership skill is a plus and the right candidate must also be a self-starter. Technical application skills, IT skills and a strong technical background is mandatory as you will be responsible for holding presentations and customer discussions.
Our offer to you:
- A high level of free working space and personal responsibility.
- A safe position inside a successful company.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Contributions to pensions plan.
- Group Medical Insurance
- Company car.
How to Apply
Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to Marc Lawrence, Head of Technical and Product Management, uk(at)uzin-utz.com