Wolff Area Manager – North
UZIN UTZ UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of UZIN UTZ AG, an international company with its headquarters based in Germany. UZIN UTZ AG employs over 1,000 people worldwide. UZIN UTZ UK Ltd incorporates a whole wealth of flooring skills. With brands such as UZIN, WOLFF, PALLMANN, Arturo and CODEX. The company encompasses anything and everything to do with the installation, renovation and maintenance of all types of floor coverings, wood flooring, ceramic tiles and natural stone floors as well as resin floors.
UZIN UTZ UK Ltd is renowned for high quality products, innovative systems and ecological developments. Service, expert advice and technical support are also central to the company’s ethos. By working in partnership with customers, architects and clients, UZIN UTZ UK Ltd provides the best solution for each project, even in the face of exceptional challenges. Whether a renovation or new build, commercial or residential project, UZIN UTZ UK Ltd can provide the answer from innovative remedial repairs to rapid installations.
The WOLFF brand, part of the UZIN UTZ Tools division, is a market leading tools and machine manufacturer in the flooring industry. We have an exciting new role for a Technician to cover the North of England, North Wales and Scotland. Reporting to the Wolff National Brand Manager, you will support a team of 10 Technical Sales Managers and work closely with a team of Technical Managers. You’ll interact with our customers, understand their needs and help them find the right products and equipment, using your product knowledge to drive sales and offering tools and machines demonstrations at trade events or construction sites.
A good knowledge of the flooring industry is required as is an understanding of flooring specific tools and machines. The candidate should be self-motivated and a good communicator and capable of working as a part of a team. You will work a lot on your own initiative and set up demonstration events and shows with distributor’s partners across the region. You should be IT literate to enable you to assist customers with their spare parts requirements and warranty claims, training will be given. There will be an element of travel and the candidate should be prepared for nights away as well as early starts or late finishes as and when required.
We’re looking for:
A natural people’s person with excellent communication and customer service skills Positive and enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn about the UZIN UTZ Tools brands, our products and systems. A problem solver, able to identify flooring related issues and guide the customer on the best machines and tools to overcome any problems.
- Full UK driving licence
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Good communication and basic IT skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide support in the UK and to assist the growth of all UZIN UTZ Tools Brands (Wolff and Pajarito) in your area.
- Support and provide training for the Wolff Brand.
- Effectively communicate product performance and development
- Demonstrate tools and machines to the flooring trade
- Support customers with on-site visits and provision of sound technical advice, confirming these recommendations in writing.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market and identify new market or new product opportunities.
- Work alongside our distribution partners to support them with advice and training, identify product needs and trade days
- Providing customers with new tool and machine information.
- Assisting customers with spare part enquiries.
- Assisting customers with warranty claims and liaising with Wolff, Germany and our service centres in the UK
- Organising and conducting product training events with contractors, retailers and distributors.
- Ensuring all demonstration stock is well maintained and accounted for.
- To maintain the CRM system database for existing customers and prospective customers as well as updating claims
- Regular review of activity plans, performance and targets for the area covered.
- Any other tasks required by the management.
- Experience in contract flooring management.
- Background in floor covering installation, subfloor preparation, adhesives and self-levelling compounds, primers and repairs compounds
- Experience in negotiating and sales.
- Motivated, reliable and focused on success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company Vehicle.
- 20 days holiday + 1 day per year worked up to 25 days.
- Group Pension Plan.
- Group Medical Insurance
- A high level of free working space and personal responsibility.
- A safe position inside a successful company.
How to Apply
Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org